This week is leading up to our All Steel Shoot on Saturday. Tonight (Monday) we need to design the course of fire for at least one of the ranges assuming we will do the same on Wednesday for the other range. Pictures above are the setup from last year. Would like to do something a little different this year if only using barriers and/or barrels. Please come early to assist with the setup. We need all hands on deck to make this a success.
In addition, here is what I have for volunteers:
Stage Design: Butch, Steve, Mark
- Cashier/Registration: Bud
- Range Officers: Butch, Steve, Mark
- Score Keepers: Ron (Need one more)
- Photographer: Jim
Still need people to commit to the following:
- Monday and Wednesday night trial setup
- coming out Friday night to do the final setup of all targets and set up the tents.
- a volunteer for purchasing of pop before and pizza during event
- Someone to pick up 5 frozen chickens from Walmart in US (anyone getting gas this week?)
- One more score keeper
Please let me know what you are able to do in person or via e-mail.